Gods Girls : Secrets Of Leadership For Young Women
Secrets of Leadership for Young Women – Actions do speak louder than words! God’s Girls points the way to service through love, obedience, service, purpose, and courage – to name a few. God’s girl is always a leader – not the screamer who vies for attention, but the serene follower of Christ. 13 chapters with side text that includes questions and activities.
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780929540801
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: January 2011
Publisher: 21st Century Christian
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
Memory Box : A Book About Grief$16.99Add to cart
“I’m scared I’ll forget you…” From the perspective of a young child, Joanna Rowland artfully describes what it is like to remember and grieve a loved one who has died. The child in the story creates a memory box to keep mementos and written memories of the loved one, to help in the grieving process. Heartfelt and comforting, “The Memory Box” will help children and adults talk about this very difficult topic together. The unique point of view allows the reader to imagine the loss of any they have loved – a friend, family member, or even a pet. A parent guide in the back includes expert information from a Christian perspective on helping children manage the complex and difficult emotions they feel when they lose someone they love, as well as suggestions on how to create their own memory box. J
You Were Made For This Moment$11.99Add to cart
Take a 365 day journey through the powerful Old Testament story from the book of Esther and apply the simple, profound daily messages of hope and courage to your life. This daily flip calendar inspired by the modern-day wisdom and biblical truths from best-selling author Max Lucado’s book, You Were Made for this Moment will bring extra hope to your heart, every day of the year.
366 quotes and Scripture verse for everyday inspiration
Durable padded hardcover
Size: 5.5″ x 5.25″
There are no reviews yet.