Look At Life From A Deer Stand
Steve Chapman’s popular A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (more than 280,000 copies sold) now includes new stories and illustrations as well as a stunning new cover. From the incredible rush of bagging the big one to standing in awe of God’s magnificent creation, Steve Chapman captures the spirit of the hunt. In short chapters filled with excitement and humor, he takes readers on his successful and not-so-successful forays into the heart of deer country. As they experience the joy of scouting a trophy buck, they’ll discover how the skills necessary for great hunting can help them draw closer to the Lord.
This popular outdoor devotional focuses on time spent in the woods to offer unique insights into living for God. The perfect gift for every hunter and outdoorsman.
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736948968
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: August 2012
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Believing Bigger$11.99Add to cart
When God says, “Yes,” there is not a devil in hell that can say, “No.” Defy the status quo.
Defy tradition. And defy gravity. Do what seems impossible, unthinkable, and untimely. Christ
defied all the odds, and so should you! The best is within you, and superpowers are indeed
waiting to manifest through you. You are a miracle in motion ready to start a movement.
May you dare to believe bigger in you too.
Foundations New Testament$14.99Add to cart
Foundations: New Testament Book includes 260 Scripture readings and devotions, three weekly Scripture-memory options, a sample HEAR entry, a sample prayer log, and a sample Scripture-memory card.
The Bible, in and of itself, is a miracle. Think about it. Over centuries of time, God supernaturally moved in a number of men’s hearts, leading them to record the exact words of God. God then guided His people to recognize these divine writings and to distinguish them from everything else that had ever been written. Later, God’s people brought together these 66 books. The preservation and survival of the Bible were as miraculous as its writing. Finally, God gave men technological knowledge to copy and transmit the Bible so all people could have it. All this took place because God has something to say to you.
In Foundations: New Testament, Robby and Kandi Gallaty lead individuals through the 27 divinely inspired books of the New Testament in one year, while still offering the flexibility of reading only five days each week. The HEAR journaling method will allow individuals to read and respond to God’s Word as they highlight, explain, apply, and respond to passages throughout the yearlong plan.
* 260-day New Testament reading plan, one chapter a day for five days each week
* 260 devotions that support Scripture readings
* One-year walk through the New Testament
* HEAR journaling method
* Reading plan that covers one Gospel each quarter and moves chronologically through the rest of the New Testament one chapter a day
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
There are no reviews yet.