Finding I AM Bible Study Book With Video Access
What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul just waiting to be fulfilled? The prayer you keep repeating without end? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John, ultimately trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is in this in-depth Bible study.
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781087773100
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: March 2022
Publisher: LifeWay Christian Resources
Moments With God For Men$16.99Add to cart
A life of faith is a life of adventure. Moments with God for Men invites you to find meaning in the ups and downs of your daily demands as you seek the Savior. The 100 devotions in this book are memorable and speak to the situations you face every day. Along with that, each entry includes a “life moment” and a “God moment” that encourages your walk with Christ and challenges you to grow. Experience the excitement of a life fully devoted to Him!
Its All About Jesus Bible Storybook$16.99Add to cart
Make the Bible come to life! Give kids the big picture of God’s story with this innovative, interactive Bible storybook. One hundred stories take readers on a journey through the Bible, and the digital pop-ups (accessed with a free “augmented reality” app) bring the art and story remarkably to life with both sound and 3-D imagery.
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
Everybody Always : Becoming Love In A World Full Of Setbacks And Difficult$11.99Add to cart
What happens when we give away love like we’re made of it? Join Bob Goff as he shares nuggets of wisdom on living without fear, constraint, or worry. The path toward the liberated existence we all long for is found in a truth as simple to say as it is hard to do: Love people, even the difficult ones, without distractions and without limits. Turn the 366 pages here-really live them-and you’ll never be the same.
There are no reviews yet.