Heroes Of The Bible For Elementary Children
All-in-One Bible Fun is the perfect children’s program for teachers on a budget or looking for a simpler approach. Each book is a collection of 13 Bible lessons for children containing a plan with opening, story, activity, and craft. The material is undated so teachers can use throughout the year.
Heroes of the Bible lessons include:
Paul, and more
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781426707810
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: February 2010
All In One Bible Fun
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Print On Demand Product
Moments With God For Men$16.99Add to cart
A life of faith is a life of adventure. Moments with God for Men invites you to find meaning in the ups and downs of your daily demands as you seek the Savior. The 100 devotions in this book are memorable and speak to the situations you face every day. Along with that, each entry includes a “life moment” and a “God moment” that encourages your walk with Christ and challenges you to grow. Experience the excitement of a life fully devoted to Him!
Devos For Brave Girls$14.99Add to cart
Devos for Brave Girls is a 60-day devotional for girls who want to live boldly for God! With updated devotions from The One Year Devotions for Girls Starring Women of the Bible, it tells the stories of more than twenty-five brave female heroes of the Bible and will challenge girls to trust in God’s power, follow him courageously, and share their faith without fear. Daily readings will get girls into the habit of opening their Bibles and reading directly from God’s Word, and the corresponding devotions and prayers will help them learn how to apply it to their own lives. Plus, there are lots of fun puzzles and quizzes mixed in, too!
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
There are no reviews yet.