Love Dare Day By Day
From the writers of the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, The Love Dare.
Love is a choice. A daily choice. The Love Dare Day by Day is a daily reminder of how it’s done — and done well — taking the source material’s original experience to the next level. With 52 weekly dares, this one-year devotional invites you to go deeper into the scriptural principles of The Love Dare and is meant to enrich your relationship with God and your spouse through a daily time of reading, prayer, and action.
Make this more than a year of your life. Make it your bold, next step to a lifetime of love. Features of this book include:
* 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
* 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
* Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself and your spouse
* Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
* More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
* Special link to a FREE online marriage evaluation resource
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781433681370
Stephen Kendrick | Alex Kendrick
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: September 2013
Publisher: B and H Publishing Group
Jesus Today Deluxe Edition (Large Type)$26.99Add to cart
Hope shines brightest when our world is darkest.
This new edition of Jesus Today, the 2013 ECPA Christian Book of the Year, makes bestselling content available to enjoy in a beautiful, large leathersoft format. Jesus Today was written during a very difficult time in Sarah Young’s life. Yet the words of Scripture and Jesus’ own Presence were ever near, bringing her hope and comfort for each new day. The theme of the book is hope.
Hope shines brightest when our world is darkest. This book is for you if you are feeling insecure or anxious about the conditions around them; hopeless because of problems; helpless due to a lost job, home, or loved one; or who want to start the day with a fresh sense of encouragement. Jesus Today includes 50 quotations about hope from the Bible and from respected Christian authors to provide a “hope boost.” Scripture index included. Now in a large format, with easy-to-read text and a beautiful leathersoft cover.
Based on truths in Scripture, Jesus Today(R) is written as if Jesus Himself is assuring you that He is in control, that He is good, and that a glorious future awaits all who anchor their hope in Him.
You Were Made For This Moment$11.99Add to cart
Take a 365 day journey through the powerful Old Testament story from the book of Esther and apply the simple, profound daily messages of hope and courage to your life. This daily flip calendar inspired by the modern-day wisdom and biblical truths from best-selling author Max Lucado’s book, You Were Made for this Moment will bring extra hope to your heart, every day of the year.
366 quotes and Scripture verse for everyday inspiration
Durable padded hardcover
Size: 5.5″ x 5.25″
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
Memory Box : A Book About Grief$16.99Add to cart
“I’m scared I’ll forget you…” From the perspective of a young child, Joanna Rowland artfully describes what it is like to remember and grieve a loved one who has died. The child in the story creates a memory box to keep mementos and written memories of the loved one, to help in the grieving process. Heartfelt and comforting, “The Memory Box” will help children and adults talk about this very difficult topic together. The unique point of view allows the reader to imagine the loss of any they have loved – a friend, family member, or even a pet. A parent guide in the back includes expert information from a Christian perspective on helping children manage the complex and difficult emotions they feel when they lose someone they love, as well as suggestions on how to create their own memory box. J
There are no reviews yet.