Strength For Today For Men
This elegant daily ziparound devotional features a beautifully designed interior with inspiring devotions, encouraging Scriptures, thought-provoking questions, and space for journaling.
Stop and ponder, delight in God’s love for you, and express your praise, petitions, ideas, emotions, struggles, desires, and dreams in the space provided.
– High-grade faux leather cover provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
– Special heat debossing gives the cover a two-tone appearance and creates indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
– Metallic and matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
– This high-quality, sturdy Smythe-sewn binding stitches the signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
– The uncoated, wood-free paper is of premium quality, allowing you to capture your thoughts and plans without concern.
– A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
– Coordinating sturdy zippered closure allows you to tuck important extras inside.
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9781424562664
BroadStreet Publishing Group LLC
Binding: Imitation Leather
Published: May 2021
Publisher: Broadstreet Publishing Group, LLC
Memory Box : A Book About Grief$16.99Add to cart
“I’m scared I’ll forget you…” From the perspective of a young child, Joanna Rowland artfully describes what it is like to remember and grieve a loved one who has died. The child in the story creates a memory box to keep mementos and written memories of the loved one, to help in the grieving process. Heartfelt and comforting, “The Memory Box” will help children and adults talk about this very difficult topic together. The unique point of view allows the reader to imagine the loss of any they have loved – a friend, family member, or even a pet. A parent guide in the back includes expert information from a Christian perspective on helping children manage the complex and difficult emotions they feel when they lose someone they love, as well as suggestions on how to create their own memory box. J
How May I Offend You Today$18.99Add to cart
USA Today bestselling author Susannah B. Lewis (creator of Whoa! Susannah) is back with another hilarious take on what so many people are thinking but are afraid to say aloud.
Millions of online fans have flocked to Susannah B. Lewis’s hysterical, take-no-prisoners rants about her pet peeves in everyday life. Now, in How May I Offend You Today?, Lewis turns her trademark humor to ordinary events that work her nerves–from people who wear t-shirts with indecent images to public displays of affection in the plumbing aisle of Lowe’s–while keeping a wry eye on herself and her own temptation to vent grievances “like a teenage girl in overalls and Birkenstocks.
“Weaving together anecdotes from her distinctly Southern life with frequent references to the Bible, what she calls “our manual for living,” Lewis says what many of us have thought, and in the process encourages us to stand firm in our views. The witty-yet-down-to-earth banter and uplifting, inspirational message of How May I Offend You Today? gives readers everywhere the boost necessary to make it through even their most trying days.
Believing Bigger$11.99Add to cart
When God says, “Yes,” there is not a devil in hell that can say, “No.” Defy the status quo.
Defy tradition. And defy gravity. Do what seems impossible, unthinkable, and untimely. Christ
defied all the odds, and so should you! The best is within you, and superpowers are indeed
waiting to manifest through you. You are a miracle in motion ready to start a movement.
May you dare to believe bigger in you too.
There are no reviews yet.