Berenstain Bears And The Gift Of Courage
Through the story of David and Goliath, Brother and Sister Bear learn that they can stand up to bullies and be as brave as David, because God is with them just as he was with David.
1 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780310712565
Jan Berenstain | Mike Berenstain
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: May 2010
Believing Bigger$11.99Add to cart
When God says, “Yes,” there is not a devil in hell that can say, “No.” Defy the status quo.
Defy tradition. And defy gravity. Do what seems impossible, unthinkable, and untimely. Christ
defied all the odds, and so should you! The best is within you, and superpowers are indeed
waiting to manifest through you. You are a miracle in motion ready to start a movement.
May you dare to believe bigger in you too.
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
There are no reviews yet.