Boy After Gods Own Heart Action Devotional (Deluxe)
Give a Boy the Gift of Jesus
From trusted author Jim George comes this highly giftable devotional dedicated to help tween boys, ages 8-12, grow closer to God. The 140 devotions address every part of a boy’s life, such as making good choices, creating a positive self-image, and developing a deeper prayer life. This age-appropriate collection also includes a clear explanation of the gospel message, making it a perfect choice to give to a boy considering a commitment to Christ.
All it takes is a minute or two each day to read these short chapters, and boys will learn how much God cares about them. This handsome devotional makes a great gift for your son, grandson, or other special boy in your life.
Help him discover his journey with Jesus is the most important adventure of his life.
2 in stock
SKU (ISBN): 9780736974424
Binding: Imitation Leather
Published: August 2018
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
No More Excuses Bible Study Book (Student/Study Guide)$14.99Add to cart
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
2. No More Holding Back
3. No More Weak Leadership
4. No More Going Through the Motions
5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
7. No More Half Stepping
8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
– Eight small-group sessions
– Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
– Become the man God has called you to be.
– Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
– Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
– See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
– Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
– Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
– Lead with strength and godliness.
– Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
– Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
Kingdom Woman : Embracing Your Purpose Power And Possibilities$16.99Add to cart
A kingdom woman gives the devil as much reason to fear as a kingdom man. She lives confidently in the knowledge that Christ died and rose for her so that she can experience the significance of the destiny to which she has been called.
In Kingdom Woman, Tony Evans and his daughter, Chrystal Evans Hurst, remind women of their calling from God to be free, delivered, healed, and hopeful. The authors bring insight that encourages women to correct distorted perceptions and understand who they really are in Christ-never settling for less when connected with the One who gives them hope. All believers are covered by God’s covenant with Abraham. Evans and Hurst want women to know these rights and confidently claim and live by them. The new covenant offers more than a life of mediocrity. A kingdom woman is called and empowered to live a life of victory through Christ!